Thursday, May 21, 2015
To all the grades below Seniors.
Look all the 9th, 10th, and 11th graders. I always use to think that I will not finish my high school education, but be successful at something before I go to Junior and Senior years. If I think about it now, how dumb I was. I was doing nothing but just going to school. In my freshman year, I always think that there will be lots of different things : fun things outside of school. Therefore, I do not know why but I did not put much effort to my school works and events. However, at the point (I really do not remember when was it) when I started to be involved and be passionate about school works and events, honestly my life has changed including little bit of exaggeration. School was not that stressful to me anymore and the days you smile in school have increased than the bad days. Do not be a stranger in the school, but just have a mind that "This is my school". Then you will have memorizes that you cannot value and cannot compare to anything in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment