Monday, May 25, 2015

Talent Show Crew

      If you ask about the time that I was most frustrated and annoyed during senior year, I would say the period when my friends and me were preparing for the Talent Show. Talent Show is one the huge event in our school that students show their talents by performing. Because I have already been part of Talent show's crew last year, I decided be in again this year.
      However, everything single thing did not go smoothly as me and my friends think. We had so many things to do such as planning for the stage design, auditions, organizing the orders of performers. Because many people had to work together, it took long time decide a thing. Also, after deciding all of that, we had to get checked all of those to our principal and start to make it and decorate. I have no idea why this year's crew work felt much tired than last year, maybe because we were all in a charge, being a senior. Staying after school and discussing all those stuffs during schools days were so frustrating. I just wished that all of the talent show could be over fast.
      However, I could not describe how I felt so proud right after the Talent Show was over. I was kind of happy that I had no extra things to do anymore then my school works, but at the same time, the memories went through my mind and right now, I kinda miss the days that we all worked together and went through all the hard situations. Even though you are annoyed and frustrated by something, when the time passes or when you look at all the works you have done and when you are able to smile on that. That is it. It worth it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment